3 Day PassesThis 3 Day Pass includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Sat/Sun Day Passes
This Sat/Sun Day Pass includes camping for Saturday and Sunday nights.
This Sunday Only Pass includes camping for Sunday night.
Volunteer DepositsLend a helping hand!
RV Spot Reservation
- The Box Office opens 10am on Friday morning and closes at midnight on Friday and Saturday. The Box Office will close by 10pm on Sunday. You will ONLY be able to enter the park during open Box Office hours.
- Shoe Fest Gates open at 10AM CST on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Shoe Fest does not allow any kind of glass on the premises, vehicles will be searched upon entry.
- Children under the age of 12 may enter Shoe Fest free of charge.
- Shoe Fest is not a camp with your car festival, you must park in a designated parking area and camp within the festival grounds.
- Once your purchase a ticket, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Shoe Fest. If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If you still do not have the email, please contact the Eventbrite help center here.
- All RV & Cabins tickets must accompany a 3 Day, Sat/Sun Only, Sunday Only or Volunteer Pass in order to enter the festival grounds.
- Only 3 Day, Sat/Sun Only, Sun Only or Volunteer passes are exchangeable for a festival wristband.
All ticket holders understand this is an outdoor camping festival in a natural environment, with no manmade changes to the grounds. Ticket holders will acknowledge that camping and weather can create risk of injury or death due to the environment and agrees to attend at ticket holder’s own risk. By choosing to attend Shoe Fest, all ticket holders agree to hold Shoe Fest LLC, Northern Illinois Camp Association, Camp Shaw Waw Nas See and all involved parties harmless in the incident of injury or death.