Shoe Fest Volunteer Information
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
1. Purchase your deposit.
2. Fill out application, and pick a team on application (access to the application can be found in the confirmation email received from Eventbrite after you purchase your deposit).
3. You are automatically accepted! If managers have any questions, they will get back to you ASAP.
Here’s some information you’ll want to know…
- All volunteers will work 2 (two) 5 (five) hour shifts from Friday thru Sunday at the festival.
- Deposits will be returned within 15 working days post festival IF volunteer hours are completed.
- Schedules will be sent approximately 1 week prior to festival.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- There is a $15 non-refundable application fee.
- All volunteers will receive an official Shoe Fest Volunteer T-Shirt to wear during your shift and take home!
Volunteer duties include….
- parking lot management
- box office assistance
- and more
Green Team duties include…
- promote recycling program
- assisting in collection
- sorting through recycling and compost